[Koha] Install Koha on AlmaLinux 8

Alessandro Tedesco alessandrotedesco at seminario.milano.it
Thu Apr 21 23:09:20 NZST 2022

Hi,

I have finally installed Koha 21.11.04 on AlmaLinux 8 and I was able to
start the Web Installer.

Everything seems to be working fine.

However, when I get to the creation of the "Koha Administrator Patron" (in
Onboarding section), after filling in all the required data, I always get
this error message: "The patron has not been created! Cardnumber or Userid
may already exist." and I cannot proceed with the Web Installer.

Does anyone have an idea what can cause this issue?

Thanks and have a nice day!
Alessandro

*Alessandro Tedesco, Ph.D.*

Direttore della Biblioteca "Cardinale Carlo Maria Martini" del Seminario
Arcivescovile di Milano

Via Pio XI, 32 – 21040 Venegono Inferiore (VA) |
www.BibliotecaSeminarioMilano.it <https://bibliotecaseminariomilano.it/>

*E-mail:* alessandrotedesco at seminario.milano.it

*Tel.:* +39 0331 867 610