[Koha] Install Koha on AlmaLinux 8

Alessandro Tedesco alessandrotedesco at seminario.milano.it
Fri Apr 22 23:17:24 NZST 2022

Hi,

checking /var/log/koha/koha-error_log, I found that the only error
generated when I try to create the Superlibrarian with the Onboarding Web
Installer is:
Can't open /var/log/koha/z3950-error.log (Permission denied) at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Log/Log4perl/Appender/File.pm line 151. at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Patron.pm line 355:
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/onboarding.pl
Can be a issues related to Z3950?

Thanks and have a nice day!
Alessandro