[Koha] Upgrading from 17.05.00.00 to "current"

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Wed Sep 15 06:44:24 NZST 2021

Hi Steve, koha-common and associated packages won’t be upgraded on regular apt-get (dist-)upgrade. Once your regular OS packages are up to date you can upgrade koha with 'apt-get install koha-common' to install the version pointed to by your koha.list file. I’m not sure what the latest supported version on Jessie is, but you likely should specify a specific version in your koha.list rather than using “current".

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator