[Koha] Upgrading from 17.05.00.00 to "current"

Steve Nickerson stevenanickerson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:28:25 NZST 2021

Does anyone have any tips on how to successfully go from Koha 17.05 to
anything more current on Debian 8 (Jessie) package install?   I've tried the
process I've used in the past and the other OS packages upgrade but Koha
keeps getting "held back" no matter what I've tried (various 'koha.list'
sources, apt-get full-upgrade, apt-get dist-upgrade, etc.).   What is the
latest version that will run on Debian 8 and what should I put in my
koha.list source file?

Thanks!

Steve