[Koha] Import in koha 21.05 all users from LDAP

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 12 22:48:07 NZST 2021

Hi,

as others have pointed out, there is no way to do this via LDAP in Koha
at the moment.

What you could do is maybe get a list of patron information from your AD
to use with the patron import tool. You could regularly import the new
patrons manually or automated via the available command line tools.
There are also REST API endpoints for patron data that might be useful.

Hope this helps,

Katrin