[Koha] International Conference Kohacon 2021 Islamabad-Pakistan

FullStack Solutions libsolisb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:58:21 NZDT 2021

Respected Koha International Community

Greetings from Pakistan Koha Community

On behalf of the organizing committee I would like to invite you to attend
the 21th International Conference of Kohacon2021. The conference will be
held on *December 20-26  2021* at National Library Islamabad- Pakistan .
Registrations of participants for the International Conference of
Kohacon2021 are already underway, and we are looking forward to welcoming
numerous delegates from all over the Country as well as aboard at the
conference. We would like to invite you to present  your original papers,
poster, best practices  according to the themes and subthemes of the
conference based on practice/theory/research for presentation and /or
Publications. For details please note the following guidelines:

*Call for Paper/Proposal* : *https://kohacon2021.org/call-for-proposal/*
<https://kohacon2021.org/call-for-proposal/>

*Submit Proposal Link: *
1FAIpQLSeFB0IFmDxAD74M5hlUV5Yxwz83NNnmHf08ghpWowZ_V8oP_w

*Registration of the Conference:  *
*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFB0IFmDxAD74M5hlUV5Yxwz83NNnmHf08ghpWowZ_V8oP_w/viewform*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFB0IFmDxAD74M5hlUV5Yxwz83NNnmHf08ghpWowZ_V8oP_w/viewform>

*Conference main website: **https://kohacon2021.org/*
<https://kohacon2021.org/>

Partnering on this event would be a great way to engage Library and IT
professionals from across the country and globe. We have received a warm
response from the National and internationals participation and you will be
pleased to know that 07 countries confirm the participation as speakers in
this mega event. Around 300 delegates from across the country as well as
abroad will be participating in this mega event.

We welcome all our speakers, sponsors and delegates  to the International
Conference of Kohacon2021 and thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

*Sher Afzal Khan                                                         *

Conference organizer

President Koha Pakistan

Website: Www.kohacon2021.org <http://www.kohacon2021.org/>

Email: kohapakistan at gmail.com