[Koha] International Confrence Kohacon2021 Islamabad Pakistan

FullStack Solutions libsolisb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 18:47:39 NZDT 2021

Respected Koha International Community

Greetings from Pakistan Koha Community

On behalf of the organizing committee I would like to invite you to attend the 21th International Conference of Kohacon2021. The conference will be held on December 20-26  2021 at National Library Islamabad- Pakistan . Registrations of participants for the International Conference of Kohacon2021 are already underway, and we are looking forward to welcoming numerous delegates from all over the Country as well as aboard at the conference. We would like to invite you to present  your original papers, poster, best practices  according to the themes and subthemes of the conference based on practice/theory/research for presentation and /or Publications. For details please note the following guidelines:

Call for Paper/Proposal : https://kohacon2021.org/call-for-proposal/

Submit Proposal Link: 1FAIpQLSeFB0IFmDxAD74M5hlUV5Yxwz83NNnmHf08ghpWowZ_V8oP_w

Registration of the Conference:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFB0IFmDxAD74M5hlUV5Yxwz83NNnmHf08ghpWowZ_V8oP_w/viewform

Conference main website: https://kohacon2021.org/

Partnering on this event would be a great way to engage Library and IT professionals from across the country and globe. We have received a warm response from the National and internationals participation and you will be pleased to know that 07 countries confirm the participation as speakers in this mega event. Around 300 delegates from across the country as well as abroad will be participating in this mega event.

We welcome all our speakers, sponsors and delegates  to the International Conference of Kohacon2021 and thank you in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Sher Afzal Khan
Conference organizer
President Koha Pakistan