[Koha] Koha wiki update/replacement

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:37:24 NZDT 2021

Hello,
we use Wiki.js for one project. Use Markdown or Plain HTML. Migration from
MediaWiki will be ready soon. We love backup into GIT or cloud, 2FA and
very powerful search engines to choose, ES is supported.

Take a look on project website https://js.wiki/

BR
Michal

st 10. 3. 2021 v 20:53 odesílatel Galen Charlton <gmc at equinoxinitiative.org>