[Koha] Kohathon 2021 Cancelled

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Thu Mar 11 11:00:54 NZDT 2021

Hello everyone,

At today's koha-US meeting the koha-US conference committee made the
decision to cancel the planned Kohathon 2021 that we had scheduled for
April 28.

We didn't receive many submissions for presentations and it seemed like
we were not going to have enough content to fill the schedule and
everone on the conference committee agreed that cancellation was our
best option.

Our thanks to the people who did submit proposals and we've contacted
each of them individually with the hope that we can use the proposals
they submitted for Kohathon for our hybrid in-person/online conference
coming up in September.

Thanks,

George