[Koha] Koha wiki update/replacement

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 11 08:53:12 NZDT 2021

Hi

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 1:26 PM Jonathan Druart <
jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org> wrote:
> Migration steps (MediaWiki upgrade or another engine) could be:
> - provide an archived version of the current wiki (eg. at
> old-wiki.koha-community.org)
> - Upgrade (or migrate, there are migration scripts to dokuwiki [1]) to
> not lose the history, authors, etc.

That makes sense to me, but given the proposal to keep an archived version
around, I suggest considering being selective about what is migrated. I.e.,
rather than migrate everything by default, identify the pages that we care
most about and only bring over those -- otherwise, plans of removing
outdated content might fall by the wayside.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton