[Koha] ILSDI / RESTAPI and itemcallnumber

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:44:34 NZDT 2021

Sonia, the REST API capabilities can be inspected in your site, by putting
https://<site>/api/v1/.html
Keep in mind that the REST API evolves incrementally, so each new version
will have more useful things

There's an authenticated (like in 'with a staff member')  route to fetch
item objects:

GET /api/v1/items?attribute=value

that can be used to query for items.

El lun, 8 mar 2021 a las 8:13, BOUIS Sonia (<sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr>)
escribió:

> Hello,
> At my university, we have an issue with our discover tool that isn't able
> to associate different callnumber to different items through the marc data.
> We could activate a feature that allows the discovery tool to do
> webscraping of the opac page to find the different callnumbers but when we
> tested it, our Koha was often down because it makes too much queries at the
> same time.
> So, as we use the ILSDI webservices, I wonder if we could add the
> callnumber in the getavaibilty results ?
>
> I've been hearing from REST API for many years but it's too technical for
> me..
> Does it exist to replace the getavaiblity from ILSDI ? Could we get the
> callnumber, the branch and the avaibility of all the items of a biblio with
> a rest API query ?
> How can we use it ?
> I tried something like https://myopac/cgi-bin/koha/svc/bib/a_biblionumber
> but I have just a white page with "not found".
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best regards,
> Sonia
>
> Sonia BOUIS
> Responsable du Service informatique documentaire
> Département d'Appui à la Recherche et aux Projets (DARP)
> Bibliothèques universitaires
> Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
> ADRESSE GÉOGRAPHIQUE > Manufacture des Tabacs | 6 cours Albert Thomas |
> LYON 8e
> ADRESSE POSTALE > Bibliothèque de la Manufacture | 1C avenue des Frères
> Lumière | CS 78242 - 69372 LYON CEDEX 08
>
> Ligne directe : 33 (0)4 78 78 79 03
>
> http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>| Suivez-nous > Facebook<
> https://www.facebook.com/bulyon3/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bulyon3>|
> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/bu.lyon3/?hl=fr>