[Koha] Koha User Restrictions

Stephen Graham s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 01:44:13 NZST 2021

Hi All - we don't fine users for overdue items, but instead we add a "restriction" when the second overdue notice is sent out. The restriction, as well as stopping users borrowing any more items, prevents users from placing reservations/holds. I've looked through the systems preferences and I cannot see any way of allowing holds if a user is restricted. We are looking for a way to only prevent further borrowing but allow everything else if a user has a restriction. Is this possible at all? BTW, we are running 20.11.

Cheers, Stephen

Stephen Graham
Library Technology Consultant
Library and Computing Services