[Koha] Koha User Restrictions

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 25 02:32:58 NZST 2021

Hi Stephen,

I've also looked through the preferences and configuration options and
could only find: RestrictionBlockRenewing, but nothing about holds. I
think a good starting point might be to file an enhancement request to
add a similar switch for holds and restrictions on
https://bugs.koha-community.org.

Hope this helps,

Katrin