[Koha] Installation 500 error
jhenderson at nsd.org
Thu Jul 1 17:47:15 NZST 2021
I am attempting to install Koha and each time I get to the web installer step, I encounter the 500 error every time. I do not get to the initial installer login page. I am not sure where I messed up. Here is what I know.
* I am using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on Digital Ocean.
* It is a blank ubuntu server configuration.
* I followed all the steps listed, in order, on the Koha wiki and no errors except the one below were listed in the terminal during each step
* I am using an IP-based installation.
* I tried looking at the Koha error logs but they were of no help.
The only other I was getting was the AH00558: apache2 FQDN error.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jeremiah Henderson, M.Ed.
More information about the Koha