[Koha] Need help with a couple of errors

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Fri Feb 26 06:58:02 NZDT 2021

Hey Mason,

I got 19.05 to install on Buster and ran koha-restore successfully, but when I hit the staff client got a message that Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI wasn't installed, but when I checked it was.  I found this post where Fred King had the same problem: https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2019-November/053883.html .  His possible solutions didn't work for me so I decided to try 19.11 and the Mojolicious problem disappeared.  I had read something about the version installed with Stretch being different than Buster and that 19.05 was looking for the version that Stretch installs.  Your examples on gitlab show 19.11 (old2stable) but not 19.05.

I did get 20.11 installed, but could not get the database to update correctly.  See my earlier thread titled "Help debugging internal server error".  I'm not alone, Scott replied to me that he is having the same issue moving from 20.05 to 20.11.  I have a working system now so am not going to mess with it, I will try and upgrade when I can reconfigure some hardware as a test bed.  If you have any insight regarding the database upgrade problem I welcome it.  I can file a bug but could not find anything in the logs to indicate where the database update went wrong, and don't want to file a bug that just says it didn't work without any details.

Thanks,

Doug