[Koha] Need help with a couple of errors

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Feb 25 23:10:33 NZDT 2021

On 25/02/21 12:23 pm, Doug Dearden wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I posted earlier about trying to upgrade from 19.05 to 20.11 but was unable to solve all the issues after making the move.  I decided to just go back to 19.05.  I had updated to Debian Buster from Stretch.  I installed 19.05 on Buster but ran into a problem with mojolicious not being the right version.  A little investigation made me conclude that Buster/19.05 and the version of mojolicious weren't going to work together, but Buster/19.11 might.  I installed 19.11 and passed the required prerequisites to do the  upgrade.

hi Doug
all current Koha 19.05, 19.11 and 20.11 packages should install on Debian 9 and 10, (and Ubuntu 16, 18 and 20)

you can see more details below...

stable-deb10 https://gitlab.com/mjames/ktd-test-pkgs/-/jobs/1054515221
oldstable-deb10 https://gitlab.com/mjames/ktd-test-pkgs/-/jobs/1054515231
old2stable-deb10 https://gitlab.com/mjames/ktd-test-pkgs/-/jobs/1054515240