[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Web installer stuck on Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI

King, Fred Fred.King at Medstar.net
Tue Nov 19 05:15:29 NZDT 2019

I can't remember if I sent this to the list, but something in these four commands worked. Maybe I came up with one you haven't tried?

curl -L https://cpanmin.us | sudo perl --M https://cpan.metacpan.org -n Mojolicious

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Mojoliciousā€˜
Let it automatically install and choose the default options

install cpanminus

cpanm Mojolicous::Plugin::OpenAPI

The slides of my Koha on a Raspberry Pi presentation are here, including one of the Avenging Chicken staring at a brick wall when it encountered the Mojolicious error:
   http://avengingchicken.online/misc/installing_koha_on_raspberry-pi-4.pdf

And an image for a 32GB micro-SD card suitable for Koha on a Raspberry Pi 4 is here:
   https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gcENhhboY0E7fRYnyRt-W_o-JD9S5Ve-

The web page of Fred and the Avenging Chicken go to the koha-US 2019 conference in Pueblo, Colorado, are coming as soon as can manage.

Good luck!

Fred King, AHIP
fred.king at medstar.net
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
--Albert Einstein (attrib., probably incorrectly)