[Koha] [koha-US Mailing List] Kohathon 2021: Second call for proposals

Michael Adamyk madamyk at ckls.org
Thu Feb 11 07:20:10 NZDT 2021

Hi everyone, I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a proposal: I'm
pretty new to Koha, particularly anything that isn't circulation. It was
very overwhelming at first to try and manage and learn everything, but
there are lots of resources out there to help. I'd like to help other users
that may be in a similar situation.

I'm tossing around an idea where I would host a roundtable with several
panelists, and each panelist would have 5-10 minutes to share what
strategies they used when they first started using Koha to help them learn
how it works and manage everything. I'm looking for other Koha US members
that would be interested in participating in the roundtable. Whether you're
new to Koha yourself, or you're experienced but remember what it was like
when you started, I'd welcome your input.

If you're interested in this, please get in touch with me and let me
know! My direct email is madamyk at ckls.org
Again, at this point it's in the early stages of conception, but I'm hoping
we have enough people interested to start planning and organizing a
session. Shoot me an email if you have any suggestions!

--
*Michael Adamyk*
Technology Manager* | *Central Kansas Library System