[Koha] Kohathon 2021: Second call for proposals

George Williams gwilliams at nekls.org
Thu Feb 11 06:33:16 NZDT 2021

Hello everyone,

koha-US is getting ready for Kohathon 2021 and we need some presentation
proposals.

For those of you who don't remember last year, Kohathon 2020 was a
15-hour online educational conference hosted by Koha-US.  Like last
year, this will be a free event streamed to YouTube and open to anyone
who wants to attend.  We don't have a website up yet, but we have set a
date for April 28 beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and going until
6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (that's 13:00 UTC on the 28th until 01:00 UTC on
the 29th).

If you are interested in seeing what we did last year, you can check out
http://koha-us.org/kohathon-2020/ which has a full schedule and links to
all of last year's presentations.

And if you're interested in doing a presentation at Kohathon 2021,
please fill out the web form at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLKeZwj2QMNtWTBDdhhxExn33WZMADjlKSEv5S5jGHXkVtHg/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLKeZwj2QMNtWTBDdhhxExn33WZMADjlKSEv5S5jGHXkVtHg/viewform>

We plan to accept proposals until March 1.

Thanks,

George