[Koha] Upgrade from Koha 3.08.07

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Thu Sep 10 20:42:33 NZST 2020

On 10/09/2020 08:24, Jonathan Druart wrote:
> Late hi!

No problem, better late than never!

> Yes Nigel, your upgrade steps are exactly what need to be done.
> However step "10" must be "restart all the things", which is:
> memcached, apache2 and plack.

OK... useful to know. I had done a machine reboot which probably took
care of that.

> And, optionally, 11. check the about page if everything is ok ("server
> information" and "system information" tabs)

Yes... I did a test check in and check out and got the known error
related to Maria/Mysql so followed the excellent wiki article to
(fingers crossed) fix the autonumbering problem with INNODB

> Enjoy the new features :)

I am!

Nigel