[Koha] Upgrade from Koha 3.08.07

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Sep 10 19:24:35 NZST 2020

Late hi!

Yes Nigel, your upgrade steps are exactly what need to be done.
However step "10" must be "restart all the things", which is:
memcached, apache2 and plack.
And, optionally, 11. check the about page if everything is ok ("server
information" and "system information" tabs)

Enjoy the new features :)
Regards,
Jonathan