[Koha] Unable to connect

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:51:34 NZDT 2020

Hello Alvaro,

I did this - Checked listening ports (sudo netstat -talpan | grep LISTEN )

Surprisingly, the ports had been changed to 8000 for OPAC and 8001 for
intranet. All along, we had been using port 80 and 8080 respectively. I
changed them back and we are now back online. I cannot thank you enough for
this pointer and your immeasurable help. I'm only wondering, could the
change have been automatic? Am the only one with access to the terminal
both physically and through the accounts.

Thank you once again

Warm regards
James