[Koha] Unable to connect

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:25:53 NZDT 2020

Hi James

- Have you changed something lately (iptables/firewall/apache config?
- Is opac running?
- Check apache logs. (error and access, both in apache and koha logs)
- Check listening ports (sudo netstat -talpan | grep LISTEN )

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire