[Koha] Unable to connect

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:07:32 NZDT 2020

Hi Alvaro,

It is not a new install. The server has been running for over an year now
without any hitch.

Sudo service apache2/memcached/mysql show the services as running.

Kindly direct me further on how to check if the server is listening to the
ports and on the error logs.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Very warm regards
James