[Koha] Unable to connect

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:00:52 NZDT 2020

Hi James

Is it a new install? Do you have access to OPAC page?

Check that apache is really running and listening to the mentioned port.
Also check apache logs for any error/message that will help you find the
cause

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire