[Koha] koha script wiki

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:41:30 NZDT 2020

Hi Martin

I´ve created the wiki page for scripts here

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Scripts_Library

I´m willing to add them  to bugzilla, but I thought bugzilla was more for
core devel issues.

Anyway take a look at the two scripts I´ve added and let me know if you
think they can "fit" into bugzilla.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire