[Koha] koha script wiki

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Nov 10 12:34:30 NZDT 2020

I am concerned about adding backend scripts to the wiki. There's no reliable way to ensure those scripts would be correct, and it would be trivial for someone to inject malicious code into the scripts and have unsuspecting users run things which could damage/compromise their backend systems by copy/pasting and executing.

I fear that people would see it on the wiki and take that as an endorsement of those scripts.

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St