[Koha] koha script wiki

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Sun Nov 8 21:15:40 NZDT 2020

By all means feel free to add a page to the wiki...

I do wonder, however, why don't you submit useful scripts to the project
via bugzilla instead..? That way they would benefit from the many eyes of
our signoff and quality assurance process, get documented as part of the
standard documentation processes and be more accessible to end users?

Just some thoughts,