[Koha] Unable to create patron

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 12 22:09:05 NZST 2020

Hi Michael,

were you able to resolve the issue? In our 18.11.16 installation adding
patrons works without a problem.

I'd also recommend to try with English and see if the issue appears
there as well.

Some other ideas:

- Does the pull down with the patron categories open when clicking the
button?
- What do the links to add a new patron look like?
- Does the source code reveal anything (maybe broken HTML for the button?)
- Could it be a side effect of something in OpacUserJs?

Hope this helps,

Katrin