[Koha] Unable to create patron

Ingrid Schiessl ingridschiessl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:23:27 NZST 2020

Hello Michael,

We had this error, but in version 20.05. The same thing you describe.
It was a problem in translation, in our case Brazilian Portuguese (Pt-BR).
Do you use other language in your Koha? If so try the untraslate interface
(i.e. English).

*Ingrid Schiessl*
Librarian - Research Assistant
Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology
Brasília - DF - Brazil