[Koha] Taking patron images out of db into a directory

Eric Bégin eric.begin at inlibro.com
Sat Apr 11 12:56:06 NZST 2020

Mengu,

We did something similar for one clients.  It's patrons pictures were on an external server using the borrowernumber as filename (they have  a unified id for all of their services)

So their is definitively use cases for such a feature.

In our case, we just "hacked" the picture URL with their server URL.

I think we should have a syspref for the patron pictures base URL, and maybe the key to use as filename (cardnumber, borrowernumber or even an patron attribute)

Hope that help !

⁣Eric Bégin
Solutions inLibro inc.​