[Koha] Taking patron images out of db into a directory

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Sun Apr 12 08:47:09 NZST 2020

Thanks for everyone's comments.

We've developed this kind of feature first for 3.20 version with more
than 1,600,000 users in the past.

Some of our new customers also wanted this feature for new versions and
with your comments, we'll start to write it soon.

Thanks everyone !

Mengü Yazıcıoğlu
Devinim Yazılım Eğitim Danışmanlık
Reşit Galip Cad. No: 29/6