[Koha] Embedding search form with branch limit

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 16 00:02:18 NZST 2019

> What else to i need to add to ensure it just returns results
> from the 1 member library rather than all our libraries?

Enabling the  OpacAddMastheadLibraryPulldown preference and inspecting
that form field shows that the options look like this:

        <select name="branch_group_limit" id="select_library">
            <option value="branch:XXX">Libraryname</option>
        </select>

...where XXX is the branchcode. If you always want to limit to that
library you should be able to add a hidden input with that value:

<input type="hidden" name="branch_group" value="branch:XXX" />

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries