[Koha] 18.11 - Indexing

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Tue Mar 26 04:57:52 NZDT 2019

Am I not receiving thoughts on this because everyone is using Zebra or
because I'm just missing something obvious?  I have things working with
Zebra. But does ElasticSearch also work?  Is it a better option
going forward?

I could use some input on this from those who have upgraded to 18.11.

Thanks,
Tom

--
*Tom Hanstra*