[Koha] 18.11 - Indexing

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Fri Mar 22 05:43:08 NZDT 2019

Can someone point me to documentation on the current state of indexing for
18.11?  I seem to recall a year or two ago some information on support for
Solr and now I see some info on Elasticsearch. Are either of these fully
supported for 18.11 or should I be sticking with tried and true Zebra for
indexing? What are the plans for the future?

I'm sorry if these questions have been covered before. I only check in with
the Koha community when we upgrade in the Spring, so these may be fully
discussed earlier. But I'm not seeing much in the documentation I've
reviewed so far.

Thanks,
Tom

--