[Koha] OVERDUE FINES FAILED TO INCREMENT

Igbudu Tersoo murphyigbudu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:07:04 NZDT 2019

Hi Katrin,

I have set up the global systems preferences as suggested. though there is
still no overdue charge increment today.  the problem here is, it is
charging overdue  fines once but not increasing the charges daily. i have
also seen an instruction in fineMode that ,the systems administrator should
schedule: "misc/cronjobs/fines.pl " . i am the systems administrator here
but don't know how to schedule it. please i need an assistance.

Thank you.

Murphy Igbudu
Systems Librarian
University Library and Information Services,
Benue State University, Makurdi.
Nigeria.