[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Jul 26 05:46:49 NZST 2017

If you installed using the packages I believe you can use koha-remove .  See here: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-remove

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Koha [mailto:koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of C.J.S. Hayward
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:18 AM
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

I have a virtual machine that may have two conflicting Koha installations.

What, if anything, can I do that will wipe all Koha installations
completely, and install a new stable from scratch, following
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian?

I don't know if I *exactly* need to go so far as to delete details like the
Koha repository in aptitude... but I am willing to do so if I am advised. I
do think it would be better to wipe any Koha-created directory heirarchies,
and drop any Koha-related databases.

(Note: My system doesn't contain any valuable information *in* Koha; the
only loss would be the time and energy to delete and rebuild the
installation.)

--
christos Jonathan Seth Hayward,
An Orthodox Christian author.