[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

C.J.S. Hayward cjsh at cjshayward.com
Wed Jul 26 06:36:15 NZST 2017

Thank you. I've used koha-remove, and uninstalled and reinstalled
koha-common, including setting an a2enmod.

Right now I have an /etc/koha heirarchy that has a lot of stuff in it, but
/etc/koha/sites is an empty directory *after* trying to run "koha-create
library":

toolchest sites # koha-create library
failed to load external entity "/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml"

How can I create or get an appropriate koha-conf.xml? I notice that there
is an /etc/koha/koha-conf-site.xml.in; what can or should I be doing to
ideally transform it to make /etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml (and
anything else that should be in /etc/koha/sites/library/)?