[Koha] OPAC access denied Code 403 in browser

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Jul 13 00:16:00 NZST 2017

Hi,

How did you install Koha? If it was using package you could recreate an
install using the --letsencrypt flag of the koha-create script.

If not, make sure your have enabled the ssl apache module.
I do not understand why do you modify 000-default.conf, do not you have a
specific .conf file for Koha?

Regards,
Jonathan