[Koha] OPAC access denied Code 403 in browser

dalmeida divalmeida at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 17:06:35 NZST 2017

Hello,
I have been with this problem for some days and I can not solve it. I
installed Koha on a dedicated server from an online host provider and
everything worked fine on http, port 80, for several months. After
installing the SSL certificate and redirecting the site to https I was given
access denied in the browser. Because before SSL I did not need to define a
DocumentRoot, everything worked without defining this line. But after
redirecting from http to https it became necessary to set the DocumentRoot
in the 000-default.conf file and I always get the error 403. The
staff-client part works fine because it's not running under SSL, it kept
running on port 8080, so it still works like before. I have already changed
the file apache2.conf, I changed the paths to Require all granted, I made
several modifications in the 000-default.conf file but the result is always
the same: error 403 in the OPAC side.
I'm using Koha 16.05.10, Apache 2.4, Linux Debian 3.16.

Thanks for any help!