[Koha] OPAC access denied Code 403 in browser

dalmeida divalmeida at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 02:01:13 NZST 2017

Hi! Thank you very much for the feedback!
I've installed Koha using this tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mORxmDZ3OhI, and yes I've enabled SSL Apache
module.
I used 000-default.conf in order to redirect the site from http to https
according to what I've read on the web, in several forum sites. There are 3
files that must be configured in the the Apache2/sites-enabled folder:
000-default.conf, default-ssl.conf and library.conf. Koha.conf is in the
usr/share folder as well as lib and cgi-bin folders. The http redirection
went well but then I started to get the access denied message.
Thanks!