[Koha] 952$o subfield not displayed in OPAC

dc12345 davidchat815 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:43:38 NZDT 2015

Thank you Katrin! That info makes it all so much clearer and helped me
solve the problem. Problem was, there was some issue with me importing the
same data (if slightly altered) multiple times. That was why re-importing
it didn't fix the issue. So I did a batch item delete of everything and
started again, adding the 952$o subfield in MarcEdit, and that did it.

Thanks again for your help!
David