[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 19:26:26 NZDT 2015

Marshall -

I think we are all curious to what you are going to say here?

Thanks,
Brendan

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:21 AM, Magnus Enger <magnus at libriotech.no> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On 12 February 2015 at 15:07, Marshall Breeding
> <marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org> wrote:
> > Could each of the support firms or individuals involved in Koha
> development
> > please either post to this list or send to me individually the FTE that
> you
> > or your organization contributes for each of the major categories of
> > activity?
>
> Libriotech is (so far!) a one man band, I am the sole employee. That
> is the easy part.
>
> In 2014 I held a temporary part time position at Oslo Public Library,
> so all my work on Koha was done on their time.
>
> In 2015 I plan to do some development and some QA and contribute to
> the Koha wiki. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can achieve this:
>
> Development: 4-50%
> QA: 10%
>
> But I also have customers I need to keep happy, so only time will tell
> how it actually turns out...
>
> Best regards,
> Magnus Enger
> Libriotech

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com