[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Magnus Enger magnus at libriotech.no
Mon Feb 16 21:21:44 NZDT 2015

Hi!

On 12 February 2015 at 15:07, Marshall Breeding
<marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org> wrote:
> Could each of the support firms or individuals involved in Koha development
> please either post to this list or send to me individually the FTE that you
> or your organization contributes for each of the major categories of
> activity?

Libriotech is (so far!) a one man band, I am the sole employee. That
is the easy part.

In 2014 I held a temporary part time position at Oslo Public Library,
so all my work on Koha was done on their time.

In 2015 I plan to do some development and some QA and contribute to
the Koha wiki. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can achieve this:

Development: 4-50%
QA: 10%

But I also have customers I need to keep happy, so only time will tell
how it actually turns out...

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
Libriotech