[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 25 14:40:09 NZDT 2015

Adding into the mixing pot, I agree with all the above comments and that is
hard to measure.

In the blunted of terms ptfs Europe has 2.5 FTE devs working on koha, plus
2 FTE in koha support who also sign off on patches so that's development
time in you metric right? Outside of hours in sure our team contribute
more, for instance on average I also add anything between 1 and 10 hours a
week to my qa role and another 1 to 3 hours on my module maintainer role.
So in effect should I count as more than one fte.

I best put the usual gymph in that the above are just my own estimates, or
company is constantly growing and changing to meet demand and as such our
numbers will always fluctuate around the above averages.

Martin