[Koha] Missing lost status in Default framework item record

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Dec 8 10:24:02 NZDT 2015

Hi Elaine,

>I've noticed a few oddities in the Default framework since we've moved to
>3.20 (fields we use all the time set to hidden) but this is the strangest
>one.
>In the item record (952 $1) The Lost status line is not there. It doesn't
>display in the editor, the numbering goes from 0-Withdrawn status to
>2-Source of classification or shelving scheme

If you check the updatedatabase.pl files from 3.19.00.000 to 3.20.05
you can see that there are not change in table marc_subfield_structure
for tag 952.
In our Default MARC Framework, 952 $1 it is present ?
Or in our 952 setup for Default MARC Framework is not present.
It is a different thing 'not visible in editor' vs 'not present in Default MARC Framework'.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli