[Koha] Missing lost status in Default framework item record

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Dec 8 09:03:07 NZDT 2015

We're running 3.20.05

I've noticed a few oddities in the Default framework since we've moved to
3.20 (fields we use all the time set to hidden) but this is the strangest
one.
In the item record (952 $1) The Lost status line is not there. It doesn't
display in the editor, the numbering goes from 0-Withdrawn status to
2-Source of classification or shelving scheme

Can anyone else confirm this?
Or is it possible something corrupted the default framework when we moved
from 3.18 to 3.20?

​The staff is not cataloging in this​ framework, but there are a few
records in the system that are in the default framework.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler