[Koha] Missing lost status in Default framework item record

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Tue Dec 8 10:34:38 NZDT 2015

Hi Elaine,

Elaine Bradtke schrieb am 07.12.2015

> In the item record (952 $1) The Lost status line is not there. It doesn't
> display in the editor, the numbering goes from 0-Withdrawn status to
> 2-Source of classification or shelving scheme
>
> Can anyone else confirm this?
> Or is it possible something corrupted the default framework when we moved
> from 3.18 to 3.20?

The values are set in the LOST authorized value. Can you check
Administration > Authorized values for the LOST entry? You can edit
the options too.

Does it work ok in other frameworks?

Next thing you could check is Administration > MARC Frameworks,
default, MARC structure for that subfield. There should be "Auth
value:LOST" set for 952$1.

HTH,

Mirko

--