[Koha] Doodle Poll for Koha-NA Organizational Meeting Reminder

Nick Clemens nick at quecheelibrary.org
Thu Sep 25 08:09:13 NZST 2014

Hi All,

I have a number of responses for our meeting poll, but wanted to give one
last chance, I'll close the poll on Friday evening 8pm EST.

http://doodle.com/8vqvwet3s6x498ty

Once the poll is closed I will talk with Heather from NEKLS and we will get
details about the format out to everyone on the list.

Feel free to send me any questions or topics before the meeting.

I am also sending this to the general Koha list as well in the hopes of
pulling in any users who aren't on the kohana list.

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Clemens