[Koha] Integrating digital repositories

Petter Goksøyr Åsen petter.goksoyr.asen at kul.oslo.kommune.no
Mon Sep 15 18:25:31 NZST 2014

Hi,
I can heartily recommend Omeka - very easy to set up, customize and maintain.
We have a cooperation with local history groups in Oslo, and they use Omeka for
managing their collection of historical photos (available at http://bildebaser.deichman.no)
It's been running about a year in production now.

However, we don't have any integration with our ILS, nor do we plan to. But I can imagine
it might be a good candidate. Omeka is activly developed. and the developers have been
very responsive when I had questions or reported a bug.

I've also heard good things about ResourceSpace, but I haven't got any first hand experience
with it yet.

best regards,
Petter Goksøyr Åsen
Deichmanske bibliotek / Oslo Public Library